The BeautyRest Black Natasha mattress has been discontinued. This is no cause to worry though, as BeautyRest's Black model is nearly identical. BeautyRest's Black mattress shares many benefits and features that Black Natasha mattress seekers might enjoy! It's very close in comparison to price, build, and specs. Below is a review of the Black Natasha model replacement, the BeautyRest Black model, to give you a better insight whether or not this is the right mattress for you!
But, if you're open to other alternatives, we highly recommend Saatva. It's a highly-rated company known for making luxury mattresses with only the finest materials. They offer a variety of different styles and comfort levels, suitable for all sleeper types. Plus, every one of their mattresses are delivered with free white glove delivery!
While BeautyRest has discontinued their Black Natasha model, they have released a great alternative with near identical features: the BeautyRest Black model. Like the Black Natasha, the BeautyRest Black features their zoned T3 coil system, BeautyEdge support, memory foam layers, and cooling technology. If you're looking for the BeautyRest Black Natasha, the BeautyRest Black model is an excellent alternative.
Pick BeautyRest's Black Natasha replacement, the Black model if...
- You want to sleep cool. If you find yourself overheating in the middle of the night, The BeautyRest Black is a great choice. This mattress features BlackICE technology, which includes a cool-to-the-touch cover as well as heat dissipating layers just below the surface.
- You sleep with a partner. With theBeautyRest Black, you'll be able to sleep through any disruptive movement coming from the other side of the bed. The innovative Pocketed Coil system features three steel strands wound into one coil to absorb energy and reduce motion transfer for a sounder sleep all night.
- You sleep on your side. The BeautyRest Black is available in plush to medium firmness levels– perfect for if you sleep on your side. Technoluxe foam layers cradle your shoulders and hips, relieving any pressure on these commonly sore spots.
Seek alternatives to BeautyRest's Black Natasha Replacement, the Black model if...
- You prefer a firm mattress. While medium to plush firmness levels are great for side sleepers, this comfort level isn't great for back or stomach sleepers. If you prefer firm support, the BeautyRest Black might not be the right choice for you.
- You don't want to pay luxury price. BeautyRest mattresses aren't the most expensive on the market, but they certainly aren't the least expensive. With quality comes a higher price. Competitor brands offer hybrid models with comparable features for considerably less, so if you're trying to save, you may want to consider other options, such as Saatva.
The BeautyRest Black is available at a medium firmness level at no added cost. You can upgrade to a C-Class Plush for an extra $700, which includes a cooling upgrade as well. Here's a breakdown of these two firmness levels:
- Ultra Plush: This firmness level is optimal for side and combination sleepers looking for shoulder and hip pressure relief. If you like superior cushioning and feeling more "in" your mattress than "on" it, Plush caters to this preference.
- Medium: This is a medium firmness level ideal for all sleep styles, including back and stomach sleepers. Medium provides the cushioning you crave with the support you need for healthy spine alignment.
Construction & Design
- The BeautyRest Black is 13" tall.
- Cool-to-the-touch Cover: This temperature regulating mattress cover creates a cooling sensation and promotes breathability. The cover integrates SilkAIR fibres for heat wicking power to deliver extra cooling benefits.
- BeautyRest Gel Memory Foam: This comfort layer provides deeper pressure relief and body contouring for an ultra comfortable sleep.
- T3 Pocketed Coil Technology: Each coil in this system is made from three wound strands of steel for reinforced support and resilience. The system isolates motion by absorbing energy and providing targeted support from individual coils.
- BeautyEdge: High Density foam encases the mattress for edge support, which increases usable surface area and prevents mattress sagging.
The BeautyRest Black is exceptional at motion isolation, due to its combined foam layers and T3 coil system. The memory foam layers help neutralize motion across the bed's surface, while the T3 coil system absorbs any motion transfer, leaving the other side of the bed undisturbed. For these reasons, this bed is a great choice for couples!
The BeautyRest Black performs relatively well at providing edge support. While its edges aren't reinforced with a steel border or compact coils, it does feature a high density foam encasement, which ensures that all of the bed's surface area is usable space. This makes the bed seem larger (also great for couples). Additionally, the edge support foam prevents future sagging and roll-off.
Bed Frame Compatibility
The BeautyRest Black Hybrid is compatible with most box springs and foundations, but is also designed to work well with any of BeautyRest's adjustable bases.
All BeautyRest Beds are delivered with their complimentary white glove delivery service, where you'll be able to schedule your delivery date, have your new mattress set up, and your old mattress conveniently removed. BeautyRest provides an 100-night sleep trial. If you decide you want to return it in this time, BeautyRest will pick up your mattress and return your money promptly. The BeautyRest Black is protected by a 10-year warranty.
Why Buy BeautyRest's Black Natasha replacement, the Black model?
- You don't want to set up your mattress yourself. When purchasing from BeautyRest, you'll never have to worry about setting up your new mattress, or even removing your old mattress. They provide this service for free upon delivery!
- You want the best of foam and springs. Have you been weighing the benefits of foam and springs, and your torn about your decision? With a high quality hybrid like the Black Hybrid, you don't have to decide. This mattress delivers the best benefits from both for optimized comfort and support.
- You need a sleep trial to decide. While sleep trials are commonly available through online retailers, this added bonus isn't always a given. If you need a sleep trial to make sure you've made the right choice, trying out the Black Hybrid is worth a shot.
Why Avoid BeautyRest's Black Natasha replacement, the Black model?
- You don't want to pay extra for a plush comfort option. Unless you're willing to fork over an extra $700 to get the BeautyRest Black in plush, this upgrade may not be worth it when compared to other mattress brands that charge nothing to change comfort levels.
- You're looking for something eco-friendly. While this mattress is made with CertiPUR-US certified foams, it's not an environmentally friendly purchase. In this case, you may want to opt for the Zenhaven by Saatva. It's made with 100% natural Talalay Latex, which isn't only healthier for you, it's a sustainable material great for the planet!
The BeautyRest Black model is a great alternative if you're looking for the quality and comfort of the BeautyRest Black Natasha. This mattress is also surprisingly comfortable. You can get the BeautyRest Black at a great price, today!