With a variety of models available, you have some options when you buy your adjustable base from Perfect Easy. The company's bases work well with a number of different mattresses. Peruse through all of the models to see which one can help you sleep the best at night.
Who is Easy Rest?
Easy Rest is a premier adjustable base manufacturer. The company maintains a nationwide network of distributors to provide its models to sleepers all over the United States. Over the last 25 years, the company has sold over 660,000 beds. All beds are produced and assembled in the U.S.A., and you see that quality within every model.
Easy Rest has dedicated itself to helping people get more restful sleep. You can be the next satisfied customer.
What models of adjustable bases does Easy Rest offer?
You have a few different options to choose from when buying an adjustable base from Easy Rest. The best one for you ultimately depends on what you need out of your bed.
- Economy Model Electric Bed - This is the standard model that comes with wired hand controls
- Classic Model Electric Therapeutic Bed - Comes with everything found in the Economy model along with a massage motor.
- Harmony Model Adjustable Bed - Comes with wireless hand controls, high-carbon steel frame, split-top capabilities, and exclusive Whisper Power® motors.
- Premier Model Bed - Comes with everything found in the Harmony model.
- Platinum Model Adjustable Bed - Comes with everything in the Premier model along with under-bed lighting and a headboard glider feature.
What are the benefits of an adjustable base?
Now is a great time to invest in an adjustable base. Even if you think you sleep well now, you can sleep even better once you're able to elevate your head or legs.
- Decrease back pain - The way you sleep at night plays a big role in whether you wake up with a stiff or sore back. With elevation, you put less pressure on your lower back. This is why adjustable bases are highly recommended for those with chronic back pain.
- Eliminate heartburn - In addition to avoiding large meals in the evening, you should also think about how your sleeping position impacts your digestion. With elevation, your stomach acid has an easier time settling, which reduces the risk of heartburn and acid reflux.
- Improve circulation - Anyone who wakes up with numb, tingly legs in the morning may suffer from poor circulation. Adjustable bases make it easier for blood and oxygen to flow.
How do you choose the right adjustable base?
A lot of adjustable bases are out there. While they all elevate your head and feet, some come with some bonus features to further comfort you at night.
- Full-body massagers - Your bed should be a place where you can relax. And you can gently drift off into sleep with a quick massage before bedtime.
- Programmable positions - Some bases allow you to preset how far elevated you want your bed at night. With a single press of a button, you get your bed exactly the way you like it. That way you're not messing with the remote to get it just right.
- Under-bed lighting - You may have to wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom or get a glass of water. With under-bed lighting, you can see where you're going without disturbing your partner.
What types of mattresses work with adjustable bases?
When you want to buy an adjustable base, it's also a good time to look into getting a new mattress. While most mattresses out there can conform to the curves of an adjustable bed, it's a good idea to get one of the following to prevent your mattress from being ruined.
- Latex - When buying a latex mattress, you should get one that's thinner. This helps it conform better to the adjustable base while still maintaining a rigid foundation to keep your spine straight.
- Memory foam - Memory foam is designed to conform to curves in your body. It does the same thing with an adjustable base.
- Hybrid - Hybrid mattresses consist of memory foam and coil construction. The memory foam layers support your body while also adjusting accordingly to the movable base.
The #1 Best Mattress For Adjustable Bases
Saatva is our top pick for the #1 best mattress for adjustable bases in 2021! They're a luxury hypoallergenic mattress shipped directly to your door (with full-service white-glove delivery). They have over 50,000 reviews and continue to be one of the most reputable, established brands in the industry (founded in 2009). Check their price, here.