Glideaway offers a superior adjustable bed that can give you the most comfortable sleep you've ever had. It comes with an array of features, including Bluetooth stereo speakers, 4 USB charging ports, under-bed LED lighting, and so much more. There's truly no other adjustable bed like it.
Who is Glideaway?
For over 50 years, Glideaway has remained a family-owned company. It provides the best, most innovative sleep products to customers. In addition to offering products to residential customers, Glideaway also manufactures items for the hospitality and military exchange industries.
But adjustable bases are just the beginning. The company also has an excellent selection of mattresses, steel bed frames, and headboards.
What are the features of the Glideaway Elevation Adjustable Bed?
Glideaway offers one of the most comprehensive adjustable beds you can find anywhere. In addition to elevation features and a wireless remote, here's what else you can expect from this incredible piece of engineering.
- Bluetooth stereo speakers - If you need some white noise to help you go to sleep, then your bed can help you. You can connect the base with your smartphone to play music, noises, or podcasts to lull you to sleep.
- USB charging ports - You may want to charge your phone or tablet as you rest. With 4 USB ports, you can plug in multiple devices and set it on your nightstand. It's going to be there waiting for you fully charged in the morning.
- Under-bed lighting - You may wake up in the middle of the night but don't want to turn on a lamp that would disturb your partner. Under-bed LED lights guide you through the bedroom so that you don't accidentally stub your toe.
Does the Glideaway Elevation have a warranty?
Glideaway Elevation comes with a 20-year limited warranty. The warranty is broken down as such.
- Year 1 - Full coverage labor and parts warranty
- Years 2 and 3 - Full coverage of only parts warranty
- Years 4 through 20 - Prorated coverage of only non-electrical components warranty
Is an adjustable base right for you?
Adjustable bases come with numerous features to help you sleep better and alleviate certain health problems. Once you try one out, you may not want to sleep any other way.
- Pre-programmed positions - It's an inconvenience to try to find the exact perfect spot you love every single night. Instead, you can benefit from pre-programmed positions. You just press one button, and your bed automatically elevates precisely how you like it.
- Anti-snoring capabilities - Some adjustable bases are alerted when one person snores. When it hears it, the bed automatically elevates the snorer's head so that the airways can open up more.
- Wireless remote - While some adjustable bases have buttons directly on the bed, you can benefit greatly by getting one that comes with a wireless remote. You get your bed exactly how you like it as you're standing up, saving you from a bunch of hassle.
What types of mattresses work with adjustable bases?
If an adjustable base sounds perfect for you, then you need a new mattress to go along with it. Fortunately, many different materials are suitable for the change in elevation that comes with these beds.
- Memory foam - This is an ideal material for adjustable bases. Memory foam is designed to adjust and conform to the curves in your body. It does the same when the bed itself moves around.
- Latex - While it's more rigid than memory foam, latex can be suitable for an adjustable base. Most experts recommend getting a fairly thin latex mattress that can better adapt to changes in elevation.
- Hybrid - Some mattresses are made out of a combination of coils, memory foam, and other materials. The various layers are designed to be flexible to contour to your body, and they don't sustain damage when used on an adjustable base.
The #1 Best Mattress For Adjustable Bases
Saatva is our top pick for the #1 best mattress for Sleep Apnea in 2021! They're a luxury hypoallergenic mattress shipped directly to your door (with full-service white-glove delivery). They have over 50,000 reviews and continue to be one of the most reputable, established brands in the industry (founded in 2009). Check their price, here.