Live and Sleep provides eco-friendly, non-toxic all foam mattresses at an incredibly affordable price. Their three models include different features and firmnesses to suit a wide range of sleep preferences, and they provide free 2-day shipping with their Luxury or Elite models.
Pick Live and Sleep if...
- You're on a budget. Live and Sleep's models provide competitive support and comfort for much less than many other bed-in-box brands. If you're on a budget but you don't want to cut comfort, Live and Sleep could be a great fit.
- You want an all foam mattress. Live and Sleep provides 3 all foam models with varying firmness levels and features to fit your specific sleep needs.
- You want to make a philanthropic purchase. For each mattress purchased, Live and Sleep donates a portion of the funds to charity, depending on what size is purchased. This is a mattress you'll feel good on and about.
Seek alternatives to Live and Sleep if...
- You're not a fan of the bed-in-a-box concept. This mattress arrives at your door in a box, and expand once it's unboxed. If you don't like this concept or delivery method, this model isn't the mattress for you.
- You're looking for an innerspring mattress. With just three all foam models, Live and Sleep isn't suitable for those who'd prefer a coil system. In this case, the Saatva Classic luxury hybrid innerspring mattress may be the better choice.
Each of Live and Sleep's three models has its own firmness level to suit different preferences. Live and Sleep's firmness levels range from Medium Balanced to Firm.
- Medium Balanced: this firmness level gives adequate support while still remaining ideal for side only or combination sleepers.
- Medium Firm: This is a medium firmness level ideal for all sleep styles, including back and stomach sleepers. Medium firm provides the cushioning you crave with the support you need for healthy spine alignment.
- Firm: Firm is best for back and stomach sleepers who still want a mattress that provides adequate give and responsiveness.
Construction & Design
- Live and Sleep mattresses range from 10" to 12" thick.
- Live and Sleep provides three all-foam models.
- Classic Mattress: Live and Sleep's most basic model, the Classic provides an all-around medium-firm firmness ideal for all sleep types. Responsive memory foam offers ultimate comfort and support while the durable support core base ensures longevity.
- Elite Mattress: A step up from the Classic, this firm-feel mattress features responsive memory foam combined with gel-infused memory foam for added pressure-relief and cooling.
- Luxury Mattress: Live and Sleep's most advanced model, the Luxury Mattress adds 2 extra inches of responsive memory foam for a medium-balanced, plusher feel.
As an all-foam mattress brand with advanced memory foam layers, Live and Sleep's models are particularly good at motion isolation, with the Elite mattress performing the best in this department. The Classic's universal firmness and motion isolation is great for couples.
If you're looking for superior edge support, Live and Sleep may not be for you. While the mattresses are great at motion isolation, none of them feature a separate edge support system. The mattress's support core base helps prevent sagging and roll-off, but not as well as an edge support system would. The Saatva Classic on the other hand, has a Dual Perimeter System which deters sagging and prevents the feeling of rolling off.
Bed Frame Compatibility
Live and Sleep mattresses are compatible with any bed frame, including adjustable, platforms, or box-springs.
Live and Sleep ships to all US states, and provides free 2-day shipping with the Elite or Luxury mattresses. An 100-day sleep trial is offered, so you can return your mattress, free of charge, within this time period, and you can finance your purchase through Klarna. Each Live and Sleep mattress includes a 20 year warranty.
Why Buy Live and Sleep?
- You find large selections overwhelming. If you don't like selecting a mattress from a wide variety of different series and models, you'll find Live and Sleep's simplified buying process much more comfortable. With just 3 models catering to a number of sleep preferences, selecting your mattress is easy.
- You live in Hawaii or Alaska, and want free shipping. Its incredibly hard to find a bed-in-a-box brand that offers free shipping outside of the contiguous US. If you purchase the Elite or Luxury model, Live and Sleep will ship free to all US states!
- You want eco-friendly, nontoxic foams. All Live and Sleep mattresses are made with Certi-PUR US and OEKO-TEX certified foams, guaranteeing a cleaner sleep.
Why Avoid Live and Sleep?
- You're not a fan of memory foam. As memory foam is the dominant material in all Live and Sleep models, it may be tough to find the right fit if you don't like memory foam. If you prefer latex, try the Zenhaven mattress. It's built with 100% Talalay Latex.
- You want an ultra plush feel. The plushest firmness available through Live and Sleep is medium balanced, which may not be plush enough for side-only sleepers who crave an ultra cradling feel. Try the Saatva Latex Hybrid which comes in a luxury plush feel.
Live and Sleep is a great choice if you want quality all foam mattresses at an affordable price. Their mattresses are also surprisingly comfortable. You can get Live and Sleep at an unbeatable price, today!