Pick Novaform Comfort Grande if...
- You want a medium-firm feel. The Novaform Comfort Grande mattress has the softness of memory foam but with plenty of support to relieve pressure. It's heavily recommended for people who sleep on their backs. It conforms to your body's natural curvature, so you're in a more natural position as you sleep.
- You sleep hot. If you sleep hot even when it's cold outside, then you want this mattress. The middle layer contains small air pockets to help disperse heat. Additionally, the topmost layer consists of gel memory foam for extra cooling. The soft fabric draws away high temperatures and body moisture to help you feel relaxed.
- You share your bed with someone. When you sleep with someone else, there's always a risk their movements end up disturbing you. Tossing and turning keeps both people up at night. But the Comfort Grande does a great job isolating such movements.
Seek alternatives to Novaform Comfort Grande if...
- You're on a budget. While a mid-range memory foam mattress, if you're looking to spend less than $500 on a new mattress, the Comfort Grande is just out of this price range.
- You sleep on your side. Side sleepers generally need something soft for proper spinal alignment. As it stands, this mattress is probably too firm, and it can cause some discomfort in the shoulder region if that's the case. In this case, opt for a softer mattress like the Saatva Latex Hybrid which comes in a luxury plush feel.
The Novaform Comfort Grande has a medium-firm feel. On a scale from 1 to 10 where 10 is the firmest possible, this mattress measures at about a 6. It has a three-layer build, making it thick and offering users a high level of contouring. This helps immensely with spinal alignment as well as reducing pressure on any areas of discomfort. If you currently toss and turn at night, then a firmer mattress can help your body relax, providing you with a deeper sleep.
Construction & Design
- The Novaform Comfort Grande measures roughly 14 inches in height.
- It's made out of responsive memory foam to help conform to your bodily shape to cradle you at night.
- Topmost Layer: The top layer is made out of 3 inches of gel memory foam. This is the portion that provides optimal comfort, cradling your body to help send you into a restful night's sleep.
- Middle Layer: The midsection is made out of 3 inches of air channel foam. This helps regulate the mattress's temperature, keeping you cool as you sleep.
- Base Layer: The base is the largest section of all, made from 8 inches of support foam. This gives the mattress stability and helps increase its overall firmness and longevity.
The Comfort Grande contains exceptional motion isolation. It helps limit the bed's movements when someone tosses and turns. It's a great choice for couples, especially when one person often has to get out of bed before the other.
Since the Comfort Grande is a firmer mattress, it also comes with firmer sides. You can sit on the edge of the bed without it sinking excessively. The sides even come with handles. So when it comes time to move your bed, you can more easily get it from point A to point B.
Bed Frame Compatibility
The Novaform Comfort Grande is compatible with most bed frames. The base of the mattress is incredibly firm and provides a good amount of support all on its own. But for best results, you should place it on a box spring or metal frame to prevent it from sagging. This mattress is also suitable if you have an adjustable frame and need to incline your bed at night.
This mattress is sold exclusively through third-party retailers such as Costco and Amazon. The exact shipping and return policy depends on which retailer you buy it from. However, the warranty comes from the manufacturer. And you receive a 20-year warranty on any manufacturing defects.
Why Buy Novaform Comfort Grande?
- You have allergies. The Comfort Grande mattress is made from hypoallergenic materials. This prevents the accumulation of dust and allergens. This also prevents the typical chemical odor that usually accompanies memory foam mattresses when they're shipping out in boxes. There may be a mild smell, but it generally goes away within a few hours.
- You have certain medical issues. Individuals with back pain or poor circulation need to make sure they acquire a firmer mattress. The firmness assists with opening vessels to get blood moving more easily. As long as you sleep on your back on this mattress, it helps you feel more comfortable at night.
- You want minimal maintenance. All mattresses require a certain level of care. But the Comfort Grande doesn't give you a ton of other chores to do. You can spot clean with a damp cloth when you notice dust or dirt build up on the cover. You should also turn it every few months so that it doesn't sustain as much wear and tear.
Why Avoid Novaform Comfort Grande?
- Your partner sleeps differently from you. You may sleep on your back while your partner sleeps on their side. In this instance, you want a mattress with zoned construction so that you both reap the benefits of your bed.
- You don't want an impression. As a memory foam mattress, the Comfort Grande can hang onto impressions. You may not mind this if you sleep the same way every night. However, if you tend to vary how you sleep, then it can create a problem by making your spot uncomfortable over time. Consider any of the mattresses from Saatva. They're constructed with lumbar support (not to mention high-quality materials) to avoid sagging and breakdown.
Novaform Comfort Grande is a fantastic memory foam mattress if you want coolness and support as you rest. This mattress is also surprisingly comfortable. You can get a great deal on the Comfort Grande, today!