The Purple 3 (now known as Purple Hybrid Premier) has all the great benefits of the Purple Hybrid, but it adds 50% more Purple Grid® for the ultimate pressure-relieving experience. It sleeps exceptionally cool and withstands most body types and weights. If you're ready to experience a brand new technology, try Purple Hybrid Premier for 100 nights risk-free, today!
Pick Purple Hybrid Premier if...
- You sleep hot. Built with Purple's unique grid, the open celled design allows air to flow in and out easily. In addition, Hyper-Elastic Polymer™ sleeps naturally cooler than memory foam.
- You want extra support. Individually wrapped coils combine with 3" Purple Grid™ (50% more than the Purple Hybrid and Original) and polyfoam. You get to experience the benefits of both foam and innersprings—all in one mattress!
- You have back problems. This mattress is designed to contour and cradle to your body, providing soft comfort where you want it and firm pressure where you need it. This keeps your body in perfect alignment, helping to alleviate any back pain.
Seek alternatives to Purple Hybrid Premier if...
- You sleep predominately on your stomach. The Purple Hybrid Premier provides 50% more Purple Grid™ than the Purple Hybrid, giving it a plushier feel. If you sleep on your stomach, you're going to find this mattress is too soft for your comfort. In this case, go with a mattress that offers a firm option such as the Saatva Classic.
- You want an all-foam bed. The Purple Hybrid Premier combines their patented Purple Grid™ with a coil base. If you don't like the lift and feel of coils, then this mattress isn't the right choice for you. In this case, you may want to consider a memory foam mattress like the Loom & Leaf. It's a luxury mattress made with ultra-premium memory foam.
The Purple Hybrid Premier provides a medium-firm feel ranking 6/10 on the firmness scale. With a thicker Purple Grid™ layer than the Original and Hybrid models, the Purple Hybrid Premier has a slightly softer feel. It's great back and combination sleepers, however, stomach sleepers are going to find this way too plush for their needs.
Construction & Design
- Purple Hybrid Premier stands 12" tall.
- Premium StretchMax Cover. The soft, premium stretch cover allows you to feel the support of the Purple Grid™. It's ultra-breathable side panels allow air to flow freely, so you sleep at the perfect temperature all night.
- The Purple Grid™. A 3" layer of the patented material helps to give you spinal support and pressure-relieving benefits, all at the same time.
- Transition foam. 2 layers of 1" polyfoam sit above and below the coils for added comfort and structure.
- Responsive Support Coils. Standing 7.5" tall, the coils combine with the Purple Grid™ to provide dynamic pressure relief and support. They also add years of durability to your bed.
The flexible design of the Purple Grid™ combined with layers of supportive foam absorbs movement incredibly well. And (despite having a coil base) each coil is wrapped individually, so motion won't transfer throughout the entire mattress surface.
Because of the inclusion of responsive support coils, this mattress has decent edge support. It resists sagging and prevents roll off.
Bed Frame Compatibility
The Purple Hybrid Premier is compatible with a variety of bed frames, including:
The Purple Hybrid Premier comes with free shipping and free returns. Purple allows you to try this mattress risk-free for 100-nights. It's also backed by a 10-year warranty.
Why Buy Purple Hybrid Premier?
- It's unlike anything you've ever slept on before. If you love branching away from tradition and trying new things, then the Purple Hybrid Premier is worth considering. This unique material is both soft and firm simultaneously, giving you a sleep unlike any other.
- You want the best of both world's. If you love the pressure relieving qualities of the Purple Grid™, but also need the lift and extra support of coils, then this Hybrid mattress meets the mark.
- You're an allergy sufferer. Hyper-Elastic Polymer™ is naturally hypoallergenic, resisting most allergens such as dust mites and dander. It's a great option for those with seasonal or year-round allergies.
Why Avoid Purple Hybrid Premier?
- It's a bit of an investment. This unique mattress doesn't come cheap. If you're on a budget, this mattress may be too expensive. If you're looking for a luxury hybrid mattress consider the Saatva Classic Hybrid Innerspring. It's a highly-rated mattress that costs $1,000 less than the Purple Hybrid Premier
Purple Hybrid Premier is an ideal choice if you want weightless, enhanced pressure relief. You can get a great deal on the Purple Hybrid Premier, today!