Pick the Restonic Comfort Care Collection if...
- You need back pain relief. Each Comfort Care mattress includes their Patented Marvelous Middle technology, which delivers 25% more support in the middle of the mattress to relieve aches and pains while promoting healthy spinal alignment.
- You sleep with a partner. The Comfort Care's individually wrapped coil system provides isolated support and responsiveness, so both you and your partner get the support you need while sleeping undisturbed.
- You want different comfort options. The Comfort Care comes in two different firmness options as well as two different pillow-top options, so you can choose which best suits your sleep needs.
Seek alternatives to the Restonic Comfort Care Collection if...
- You want to shop online, directly from Restonic. Unfortunately, the Restonic Comfort Care collection isn't available to buy online. You'll have to buy through a third-party retailer, or purchase your mattress in-store to experience the Comfort Care collection.
- You want a sleep trial. Restonic offers no sleep trial with their Comfort Care collection. If you need more time than a few hours in a showroom to make your decision, this mattress brand may not be the right choice. Instead, we recommend Saatva. They offer luxury mattresses, provide free white glove delivery, plus a generous 180-night sleep trial.
Restonic's Comfort Care collection offers two different firmness options, catering to a wide variety of sleep preferences. They also offer pillow and euro top options! Here's a breakdown of each firmness level:
- Plush: This firmness level is optimal for side and combination sleepers looking for shoulder and hip pressure relief. If you like superior cushioning and feeling more "in" your mattress than "on" it, Plush caters to this preference.
- Cushion Firm: This is a medium firmness level ideal for all sleep styles, including back and stomach sleepers. Cushion firm provides the cushioning you crave with the support you need for healthy spine alignment. This is also the most popular comfort level of all Saatva mattresses.
Construction & Design
- Restonic TempaGel: This gel memory foam layer conforms to your body's natural shape and size for cradling comfort and pressure relief. The gel infusion dissipates body heat to keep you cool all night.
- High-Density Super Soft Foam: This top foam layer provides extra cushioning support across the entire sleep surface for added pressure relief.
- Individually wrapped coils: This coil system uses patented Marvelous Middle Technology to provide zones that are 25% more supportive in the middle of the mattress. The coils equalize pressure distribution across the body and reduce motion transfer.
- AirFlow Border: The Airflow Border around the bed's perimeter allows air to circulate through the mattress for a cooler sleep. The border also keeps your mattress fresh and reduces any allergen buildup.
- Super edge Plus: This edge support system uses extra firm, high-density foam to create a border-top to bottom around the edges of your mattress. This system resists any sagging and adds stability.
Restonic Comfort Care mattresses perform exceptionally well at motion isolation because of their individually wrapped coil system. Using combined memory foam and wrapped coils effectively reduces motion transfer, and allows targeted and isolated support, leaving the rest of the bed undisturbed. For this reason, Comfort Care mattresses are great for couples.
The Comfort Care collection features a Superedge foam encasement system, making it great at providing edge support. The Superedge system increases usable surface area while decreasing chances of roll-off or sagging. On the other hand, the Scott Living collection has no edge support, leaving these mattresses prone to roll-off and sagging.
Bed Frame Compatibility
Restonic Comfort Care mattresses are compatible with any bed frame, as long as the frame is the correct size for the mattress. Avoid placing your mattress directly on the floor!
Comfort Care mattresses must be purchased in-store or online, through a third-party retailer, so shipping and return policies are entirely subject to that retailer. These mattresses do come with a 5-10 year warranty depending on the model.
Why Buy the Restonic Comfort Care Collection?
- You want to sleep cool. The Comfort Care collection includes cooling features like gel-infused memory foam and air channeling foams for a cool and comfortable sleep.
- You're a restless sleeper. If you toss and turn in your sleep, the Comfort Care collection may be a great solution. Gel-infused memory foam helps you relax into your mattress and encourages you to stay put, while the Superedge system makes this bed a safe, stable surface that's difficult to roll off of.
- You love testing out mattresses in showrooms. While some don't enjoy the showroom experience, you might like visiting an in-store retailer. This experience allows you to talk to a representative about any questions, try out all the Comfort Care mattresses, and get a feel for the brand and comfort provided.
Why Avoid the Restonic Comfort Care Collection?
- You need more firmness options. The Comfort Care collection only offers plush or cushion firm. These comfort levels may be limiting to those who want a plusher, or extra firm, sleep. If this is the case, Restonic Mattress may not be for you.
- You're looking for something eco-friendly. While these mattresses are made with CertiPUR-US certified foams, they aren't an environmentally friendly purchase. In this case, you may want to opt for the Zenhaven by Saatva. It's made with 100% natural Talalay Latex, which isn't only healthier for you, it's a sustainable material great for the planet!
The Restonic Comfort Care collection is a great choice if you want premium hybrid support. These mattresses are also surprisingly comfortable. You can get the Restonic Comfort Care collection for a great price today!