Pick Sealy Response Premium if...
- You're looking for a traditional innerspring model. Sealy's Response line is their traditional innerspring option with updated sleep and comfort technology. You can enjoy the classic "sleep-on-top" feel that innersprings deliver while benefiting from an advanced coil system and additional comfort layers.
- You want to sleep cool. The Sealy Response Premium features their MoistureProtect mattress cover, which wicks away any excess moisture, as well as SealyCool Gel Memory Foam, which draws excess heat from the body.
- You need back pain relief. This model provides Sealy's patented Posturepedic Technology, which delivers targeted support to your back and core for optimal spinal alignment and pain relief.
Seek alternatives to Sealy Response Premium if...
- You prefer the cradling comfort of memory foam. While the Sealy Response Premium offers exceptional support and comfort, you'll feel more "on" than "in" this mattress. If you prefer a cradling comfort feel, this model isn't for you. A great alternative is the Loom and Leaf by Saatva. It's built with premium memory foam and superior lumbar support for ultimate comfort.
- You don't need additional comfort features. If features like a MoistureProtect cover or SealyCool Gel don't matter to you, you don't have to get the Premium! Opt for the Sealy Response Essential for comparable comfort at a lower price point.
The Sealy Response Premium is available in three firmness levels to cater to a variety of different comfort preferences. Here's a breakdown of each level:
- Plush: This firmness level is optimal for side and combination sleepers looking for shoulder and hip pressure relief. If you like superior cushioning and feeling more "in" your mattress than "on" it, plush caters to this preference.
- Cushion Firm: This is a medium firmness level ideal for all sleep styles, including back and stomach sleepers. Cushion firm provides the cushioning you crave with the support you need for healthy spine alignment.
- Firm: Firm is best for back and stomach sleepers who still want a mattress that provides adequate give and responsiveness.
Construction & Design
- The Sealy Response Premium is between 11.5" and 13.5", depending on your firmness preference.
- MoistureProtect Cover: This cooling mattress cover is designed to draw moisture away from your body while your sleep for a more comfortable night's rest.
- SealyCool Gel Foam: This gel memory foam layer provides targeted support for the heaviest parts of your body while controlling your body's temperature for a cooler and more comfortable sleep.
- Response Pro Coil System: The Pro Coil System features individually wrapped coils that provide zoned support to your lumbar region, while greatly reducing motion transfer.
- Duraflex Coil Edge System: This high-density, flexible coil border provides edge-to-edge support to increase usable mattress space and prevent roll-off or sagging.
Due to this model's superior coil system, the Sealy Response Premium is great at motion isolation. This system's encased coils target your heaviest areas while leaving the rest of the mattress undisturbed, reducing motion transfer across the bed. This makes the Sealy Response Premium a great choice for couples, or if your suffer from tossing and turning.
Just like motion isolation, this mattress performs well at providing edge support. It's Duraflex coil edge system uses high density coils around the border of the mattress to increase edge to edge support and usable surface area. This system also prevents sagging, so your bed keeps its shape for years to come.
Bed Frame Compatibility
The Sealy Response Premium is compatible with box springs, slats, or platform foundations, as well as adjustable frames. Avoid putting this mattress directly on the floor, as this setup negates the bed's benefits and speeds up the wear-and-tear process.
All Sealy mattresses ship free to your door inside the US, and usually arrive between 5-7 days. Sealy offers a 100-night sleep trial, so you can return your mattress risk-free within this period. The Sealy Response Premium is protected by a 10-year warranty.
Why Buy the Sealy Response Premium?
- You need a sleep trial to be sure. If you're the kind of buyer who needs to try out an investment like a mattress before committing, the Sealy Response Premium is a great choice. You have 100 nights to make sure the mattress is right for you, and you can return your mattress in this time period entirely free of charge.
- You toss and turn in your sleep. With this model's encased coil system and advanced edge support, you'll me able to battle movement in your sleep effectively. Both systems work together to reduce motion transfer, prevent roll-off, and isolate movement, making it easier to get a restful sleep.
- You sleep with a partner. So, maybe you're not the one who tosses and turns – it's your partner. The Sealy Response Premium ensures that both you and your partner get the support you need without disturbing each other's sleep. Plus, the mattress comes in different firmness levels, so you can choose which suits both of your needs!
Why Avoid the Sealy Response Premium?
- You're looking for an eco-friendly alternative. These days, there's hundreds of eco-friendly mattresses available, made from all-natural materials. While the Sealy Response Premium is CertiPUR-US certified, it's not an environmentally friendly purchase. In this case, you may want to opt for the Zenhaven by Saatva. It's made with 100% natural Talalay Latex, which is not only healthier for you, it's a sustainable material great for the planet!
- None of the firmness levels cater to your preferences. While the Sealy Response Premium comes in 3 different firmnesses, it's possible that this isn't enough variety for you. If none of these levels sound like your preference, consider the Sealy Posturepedic Plus, which offers 5 different firmness levels.
The Sealy Response Premium is a great mattress if you want superior support and comfort. This mattress is also surprisingly comfortable. You can get the Sealy Response Premium for a great price, today!