The Serta Perfect Nature mattress has been discontinued. This is no cause to worry, though, as the Serta iComfort Harmony is nearly identical. The Serta iComfort Harmony shares many benefits and features that Perfect Nature mattress seekers might enjoy! It's very close in comparison to the price, build, and specs. Below is a review of the Serta Perfect Nature mattress replacement, the Serta iComfort Harmony, to give you a better insight into whether or not this is the right mattress for you!
But, if you're open to other alternatives, we highly recommend Saatva. It's a highly-rated company known for making luxury mattresses with only the finest materials. They offer a variety of different styles and comfort levels, suitable for all sleeper types. Plus, every one of their mattresses is delivered with free white glove delivery!
While the Serta Perfect Nature has been discontinued, the Serta iComfort Harmony is a great alternative. This crib mattress is GreenGuard Gold and CertiPUR-US certified, providing a healthy sleep surface for your child. Plus, it features cooling technology, is flippable, and has a waterproof cover.
Pick the Serta Perfect Nature's replacement, the Serta iComfort Harmony if...
- You're a new parent. If you're a new parent looking for a quality crib mattress for their child, the Serta iComfort Harmony is a great choice. It's affordably priced, made with high-quality materials, and it's flippable to provide tailored support to your child as they get older.
- You want a safe sleep surface for your child. The iComfort Harmony is GreenGuard Gold and CertiPUR-US certified, which means that it's made with safe, high-quality materials for your child to sleep on.
- You need a crib mattress that's waterproof and stain resistant. This mattress features a waterproof knit cover to protect against spills and accidents. The cover keeps your mattress fresh for longer, meaning you won't have to replace it.
Seek alternatives to the Serta Perfect Nature's replacement, the Serta iComfort Harmony if...
- You don't have an infant. If you don't have an infant or toddler, there's no reason you'll need this mattress, as it's designed to fit cribs. Consider buying from Serta's full-sized iComfort collection instead, or, if you're interested in higher quality for a comparable price, consider the Saatva Classic. It's Saatva's most popular mattress!
- You want to buy this mattress online. Unfortunately, the iComfort Harmony isn't available to buy online, so you'll have to buy through a third-party retailer. We recommend Saatva instead. You can buy Saatva's versatile Youth Mattress online, and it includes a complimentary white glove delivery service.
The Serta iComfort Harmony crib mattress has a luxury firm feel, but each side of the mattress differs slightly to specifically target different infant and toddler sleep needs. This comfort level provides the perfect blend of comfort and support to your infant or toddler so they fall asleep quickly, wake up less often, and start their day on the right foot.
Construction & Design
- Waterproof iComfort Knit Cover: This protective cover features medical grade waterproof backing and is stain resistant to keep your child's mattress fresh and easy to clean.
- EverCool Memory foam with TempActiv Technology: Together, the EverCool memory foam layer and TempActive technology help dissipate excess heat away from your child's body to keep them comfortable while the sleep
- Soy Enhanced Support Foam: This layer of buoyant support foam keeps your child's growing body properly supported on either side of the mattress.
- Two-Sided Design: One side of this mattress is designed to support infants, and the other side is designed to support toddlers, so this mattress provides adaptable support as your child grows.
As a memory foam mattress with thick support foam supporting small children, the iComfort Harmony is great at isolating motion. The mattress provides targeted support and comfort, cradling the contours of your child's body while leaving the rest of the bed undisturbed.
While this mattress has no edge support system, it's designed to be placed inside a crib, which prevents your child from falling off the edge. Edge support systems are important for adult-sized mattresses, but because this mattress is designed to support lightweight children inside a crib, the iComfort Harmony's quality isn't impacted by its lack of an edge support system.
Bed Frame Compatibility
The Serta iComfort Harmony is designed to be placed inside a crib, and shouldn't be used for infants or young toddlers without one.
The Serta iComfort Harmony isn't available for purchase online from Serta, so return and shipping policies are entirely up to third-party retailers. Serta doesn't provide warranty information for the iComfort Harmony.
Why Buy the Serta Perfect Nature's replacement, the Serta iComfort Harmony?
- You need a crib mattress that lasts beyond infancy. The iComfort Harmony is flippable, and each side is designed to provide specialized support to either infants or toddlers, so your child can sleep on this mattress from birth until they're a small toddler.
- You want a mattress that keeps your child cool. If your child wakes up often during the night, it could be because they're uncomfortably warm. This mattress regulates your child's temperature by channeling excess heat away from their body. This lets them sleep comfortably and gives them one less reason to wake up at 3AM.
- You'd like to buy an American product. All Serta mattresses are designed and manufactured in the US, and have been for nearly 90 years. You can rest easy knowing you've bought a genuine American product.
Why Avoid the Serta Perfect Nature's replacement, the Serta iComfort Harmony?
- Your child needs a sleep trial. Unfortunately, the iComfort Harmony doesn't include a sleep trial, so you'll have to be sure this mattress is right for your child before you purchase. Consider Saatva's Youth Mattress instead. This mattress comes with a generous 180-night sleep trial, so you can be sure you've made the right choice.
The Serta iComfort Harmony is a great choice if you want an alternative to the Serta Perfect Nature mattress. This mattress is also surprisingly comfortable. You can get the Serta iComfort Harmony today!