The Sertapedic Brookstone Gel mattress has been discontinued. This is no cause to worry, though, as the Serta EZ Tote mattress is nearly identical. The Serta EZ Tote mattress shares many benefits and features that Sertapedic Brookstone Gel mattress seekers might enjoy! It's very close in comparison to the price, build, and specs. Below is a review of the Sertapedic Brookstone Gel mattress replacement, the Serta EZ Tote mattress, to give you a better insight into whether or not this is the right mattress for you!
But, if you're open to other alternatives, we highly recommend Saatva. It's a highly-rated company known for making luxury mattresses with only the finest materials. They offer a variety of different styles and comfort levels, suitable for all sleeper types. Plus, every one of their mattresses is delivered with free white glove delivery!
The Sertapedic Brookstone Gel mattress is a now-discontinued model, however, the Serta EZ Tote mattress is a great alternative. It has a similar two-layer gel memory foam design, is also firm and priced incredibly affordable. You can try the Serta EZ Tote mattress for 120-nights, risk-free, today!
Pick the Sertapedic Brookstone Gel's replacement, Serta EZ Tote if...
- You're a back or stomach sleeper. Just like the Sertapedic Brookstone Gel mattress, the Serta EZ Tote is a firm mattress. This firmness level is ideal for those who sleep on their backs and stomachs as it keeps the body properly aligned for optimal sleep health.
- You sleep hot. If the main reason you were interested in the Sertapedic Brookstone Gel mattress was for its cooling properties, you'll be glad to know the Serta EZ Tote is built with the same Serta Gel Memory Foam. It keeps you cool throughout the night allowing you to sleep comfortably.
- You want an all-foam mattress. If you love the cradling support only memory foam can give you, the Serta EZ Tote is a good choice. It's comprised of two layers of Serta's most popular foam technologies for that classic contouring feel.
Seek alternatives to Sertapedic Brookstone Gel's replacement, Serta EZ Tote if...
- You're a larger individual. The Sertapedic Brookstone Gel mattress was 7" thick, and the Serta EZ Tote isn't much better at only 8". It may not be durable enough to hold individuals of above average weights; a good chance of sinking too far into the mattress is a real possibility. In this case, a mattress with a built-in coil system like the Saatva Classic mattress is much better equipped to handle extra weight.
One of the main characteristics of the Sertapedic Brookstone Gel mattress was it's firm feel. The Serta EZ Tote mattress is very similar with a medium-firm feel, ranking a 7/10 on the firmness scale. It's perfect for back and stomach sleepers as it's firm supportive core prevents your spine from dipping too far into the mattress, which creates pain.
Construction & Design
- The Serta EZ Tote mattress is 8" tall.
- Serta Gel Memory Foam: This 2" layer utilizes gel technology that contours around your body for superior pressure point relief. It also allows ample airflow to move throughout the mattress, keeping you cool while you sleep.
- Serta Foam Core: The base of this mattress is constructed with a 6" layer of Serta's (new) Foam Core. It's extra firm to provide stability for the entire mattress, including the edges.
The Sertapedic Brookstone Gel mattress was excellent at isolating motion, and fortunately you won't have to compromise on this feature with the Serta EZ Tote. Because of the all-foam design, motion is absorbed in the slow-responsive layers and not transferred throughout the entire bed. If you sleep with a very active sleep partner and motion isolation is a must-have for you, then the Serta EZ Tote is a sensible choice.
While the Serta EZ Tote doesn't have a built-in edge support system, the 6" foam core is firm enough to provide some support around the perimeters of the mattress. Yes, you'll likely feel some give when lying or sitting on the edge of this mattress, but it isn't significant enough to warrant worry about roll-off or excessive sagging. However, if extra stability around the edges of the mattress is important to you, we recommend trying the Saatva Classic mattress. It's built with a Dual Perimeter Edge Support System for unparalleled security.
Bed Frame Compatibility
The Serta EZ Tote is compatible with most bed frames, including:
- Platform beds
- Sleigh beds
- Adjustable bases
The Serta EZ Tote mattress ships free within the US. Serta provides a 120-night risk-free trial and a 10-year limited warranty.
Why Buy Sertapedic Brookstone Gel's replacement, Serta EZ Tote?
- You're on a budget. One of the biggest selling points of the Sertapedic Brookstone Gel mattress was it's incredibly affordable price tag. Luckily, the Serta EZ Tote is just as budget-friendly. A Queen is priced just under $400, plus it comes with free shipping.
- You need hassle-free assembly. Some mattresses are bulky and hard to setup on your own. With the Serta EZ Tote, it's packed and compressed in an easy to carry carton. Simply put on your bed frame, open, and watch it expand.
- You support American-made. For 85 years Serta has been designing and manufacturing their mattresses 100% in the USA. You can be sure the Serta EZ Tote is made with only the utmost care and quality standards.
Why Avoid Sertapedic Brookstone Gel's replacement, Serta EZ Tote?
- You're a side sleeper. Side sleepers put most of their weight on their hips and shoulders when lying down. Because the Serta EZ Tote is a firm mattress, it doesn't have much give. This doesn't provide the cushioning support side sleepers need. Opt for a softer mattress with a plush feel—available in most Saatva mattresses.
The Serta EZ Tote mattress is a great alternative to the now-discontinued Sertapedic Brookstone Gel mattress. It's also surprisingly comfortable. You can get the Serta EZ Tote mattress at a great price, today!