The Simmons BeautySleep collection has been discontinued. This is no cause to worry, though, as the Simmons BeautyRest Harmony is nearly identical. The Beautyrest Harmony shares many benefits and features that BeautySleep mattress seekers might enjoy! It's very close in comparison to the price, build, and specs. Below is a review of the Simmons BeautySleep replacement, the Beautyrest Harmony collection, to give you a better insight into whether or not this is the right mattress for you!
But, if you're open to other alternatives, we highly recommend Saatva. It's a highly-rated company known for making luxury mattresses with only the finest materials. They offer a variety of different styles and comfort levels, suitable for all sleeper types. Plus, every one of their mattresses is delivered with free white glove delivery!
The Simmons BeautySleep collection has been discontinued, but that's no cause to worry because the Simmons Beautyrest Harmony is incredibly similar in construction, quality, and price point. The BeautyRest Harmony features cooling foams, a pocketed spring system, and customizable firmness levels for a supportive and comfortable sleep.
Pick the Simmons BeautySleep replacement, the Beautyrest Harmony if...
- You like having firmness options. The Beautyrest Harmony comes in two different firmness options, so you aren't stuck with a preset firmness! You can select which level best fits your needs.
- You need temperature control. The BeautyRest Harmony uses a cool-to-the-touch SEAQUAL cover to create a comfortable sleep surface. Plus its beathable AirCool memory foam and proprietary charcoal memory foam draw excess heat away from your body to maintain a comfortable sleep temperature throughout the night.
- You sleep with a partner. The BeautyRest Harmony uses T1 Pocketed Coil Technology, which provides isolated, individualized support to you and your partner without disturbing the other side of the mattress. Plus, the memory foam layers work to neutralize any movement across the bed, so you'll both sleep soundly.
Seek alternatives to the Simmons BeautySleep replacement, the Beautyrest Harmony if...
- You prefer a medium firmness level. Unfortunately, the only two firmness options available for the Beautyrest Harmony are Plush or Extra Firm. If you're looking for a medium firmness level, we suggest Saatva. The Saatva Classic's Luxury Firm level is a great medium comfort level, and is preferred by 82% of sleepers.
- You're on a budget. The Beautyrest Harmony is fairly affordable at first glance, but Beautyrest offers enticing cooling and comfort upgrades, which add hundreds of dollars to your order. Unless you have financial discipline, the Beautyrest Harmony isn't a great choice if you're trying to save.
The BeautyRest Harmony comes in two different firmness levels at either end of the firmness spectrum to cater to lots of different sleep styles and preferences. Here's a breakdown of each firmness level:
- Plush: This firmness level is optimal for side and combination sleepers looking for shoulder and hip pressure relief. If you like superior cushioning and feeling more "in" your mattress than "on" it, Plush caters to this preference.
- Extra Firm: Extra Firm provides superior support and weight distribution, optimal for back and stomach sleepers. You'll feel more "on" than "in" this mattress.
Construction & Design
- The Beautyrest Harmony is 13" tall.
- SEAQUAL cover: This sustainable mattress cover creates a cool-to-the-touch sensation for a comfortably cool sleep surface.
- AirCool Foam: This cooling layer features air channels to promote airflow and breathability while pulling excess heat away from your body.
- Firm Comfort Foam: Two layers of firm comfort foam provide cradling comfort and deep pressure relief in area like your shoulders and hips while filling out the hollow of your back for adequate support.
- BeautyRest Charcoal Memory Foam: Charcoal-infused memory foam draws excess heat away from your body while you sleep to keep you comfortable at an optimal sleep temperature.
- T1 Pocketed Coil Technology: This individually pocketed coil system is positioned in the middle of the mattress to give you extra support in your lumbar region. Dual-stage coils are specifically designed to provide ample support under heavy compression.
- BeautyEdge: High Density foam encases the mattress for edge support, which increases usable surface area and prevents mattress sagging.
The BeautyRest Harmony performs well at motion isolation, due to its combined foam layers and T1 pocketed coil system. The memory foam layers help neutralize motion across the bed's surface, while the pocketed coils absorbs any motion transfer, leaving the other side of the bed undisturbed. For these reasons, this bed is a great choice for couples!
This model also performs relatively well at providing edge support. It features a high density foam encasement, which ensures that all of the bed's surface area is usable space. This makes the bed seem larger. Additionally, the edge support foam prevents future sagging and roll-off.
Bed Frame Compatibility
The BeautyRest Harmony is compatible with most box springs and foundations, as long as the frame or base is the correct size for your mattress. Avoid placing your new mattress on the floor.
The Beautyrest Harmony ships within the contiguous US, and includes a white glove delivery service, which means that your new mattress will be set up for you and your old mattress will be removed upon delivery. The Beautyrest Harmony also includes a 100-night sleep trial with risk free returns and a 10-year warranty.
Why Buy the Simmons BeautySleep replacement, the Beautyrest Harmony?
- You suffer from back pain. The Beautyrest Harmony is an excellent solution for anyone suffering from back pain, even after a night of sleep. The T1 pocketed coil system delivers targets support to your lumbar region, while layers of pressure relieving foams soothe aches and pains from the day.
- You don't want to set up your mattress yourself. Does setting up your new mattress and removing your old one sounds like a lot of work? With the Beautyrest Harmony, you don't have to worry about setup or removal. Their complimentary white glove delivery service takes care of the whole process, so you don't have to.
- You're a restless sleeper. If you toss and turn in your sleep and rely on a stable sleep surface, the Beautyrest Harmony is a great choice. The coils respond individually so the surface doesn't bounce, and its Beautyedge support system makes this bed incredibly difficult to roll off of.
Why Avoid the Simmons BeautySleep replacement, the Beautyrest Harmony?
- You live in Hawaii or Alaska. If you live in either of these states, the Beautyrest Harmony isn't available to ship to your location, unlike Saatva, which arranges freight forwarder deliveries for those who live in these states.
- You need a longer sleep trial period. For some people, a 100-day sleep trial is tons of time, but for others, it't not quite long enough. If you need longer, consider Saatva. Saatva offers a 180-night sleep trial with all of their mattresses so you have the time you need to make sure you've made the right choice.
The Beautyrest Harmony is a great alternative to the Simmons BeautySleep if you want multiple foam layers and pocketed coils. This mattress is also surprisingly comfortable. You can get the Beautyrest Harmony for a great price, today!