The Tempur-Pedic Cloud Supreme is made from multiple layers of high-quality foam designed to cradle you into a good night's rest. It stops motions in its tracks, great if you sleep with a partner who tosses and turns a lot. With pressure relief and comfort, it's a mattress you actually sink into.
Pick Tempur-Pedic Cloud Supreme if...
- You need spinal support. Memory foam offers exceptional support on pressure points. It cradles heavier parts of your body, allowing for better spinal health and support. And since it better conforms to your body's shape, it helps you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
- You move in your sleep. Motion isolation is increased on the Tempur-Pedic Cloud Supreme. Due to multiple layers, it prevents movement from transferring to the other side of the bed. That makes it a big advantage to people who sleep with someone who tosses and turns at night.
- You get night sweats. The Tempur-Pedic Cloud Supreme comes with the SmartClimate system. This is a unique 2-layer construction method that wicks away moisture coming off of your body at night. This keeps your dry, and it keeps the mattress cool to the touch.
Seek alternatives to Tempur-Pedic Cloud Supreme if...
- You sleep on your stomach or back. This mattress is softer than most. While that cushioning is great for side sleepers, it doesn't provide the same alignment for people who prefer to rest on their stomachs and backs. Those individuals require a firmer mattress that helps prop the spine up to keep it better aligned with your body's natural curvature.
- You want the bounce of innerspring. Spring mattress offer a more responsive sleeping surface. Even latex mattress offer greater firmness, which is a big advantage for people with a history of back issues.
The Tempur-Pedic Cloud Supreme is considered a medium-soft mattress. On a scale of 1 to 10 where 10 is the most firm, this mattress falls within the 3 to 4 range. As a result, it feels incredibly plush. This makes it an ideal fit for side sleepers, but not great for back and stomach sleepers.
Construction & Design
- The Tempur-Pedic Cloud Supreme measures 11.5 inches in height.
- The mattress features foam construction. It comes with 4 distinct layers that provide an adequate amount of sinkage and body contouring.
- Foundation Layer: The bottom of the mattress features 3.5 inches of polyurethane foam. It provides the bed with its shape and offers solid compression.
- Support Layer: After the foundation comes 4 inches of polyurethane foam. It allows the mattress to respond well to pressure as well as offer more structure and support
- Transition Layer: 2 inches of memory foam make up the transition layer. It's a bit firmer than the topmost layer, serving as a transitionary level between the softer foam and the denser base.
- Comfort Layer: The top layer comes with 2 inches of memory foam. This is what provides immediate support to sleepers. It responds to pressure and contours precisely to your body.
- Cover: The mattress' cover is made from spandex and polyester. This gives it a softer, more breathable sensation that wicks away moisture at night.
The Tempur-Pedic Cloud Supreme greatly limits motion transfer. The all-foam construction greatly dissipates interference along the surface of the bed. That makes this mattress an ideal fit for couples. One person getting up in the middle of the night isn't going to disturb the other.
Even at the edge of the bed, you still feel plenty of support on the Tempur-Pedic Cloud Supreme. It comes with premium upholstered sides that retain their shape even after years of use. It offers deep compression to make you feel secure at the edge to where you don't feel like you're about to fall out. This is thanks to how the top layer actually hugs your body to keep it in place as you snooze.
Bed Frame Compatibility
Memory foam mattress provide a good deal of support on their own. However, you still want a sturdy, reliable bed frame that props the mattress up, preventing sagging and dipping. A metal, wooden, or slatted bed frame should do the trick. Memory foam mattresses work particularly well for adjustable beds due to the flexibility of the materials.
Shipping on your new mattress should take 2 to 4 weeks, and it's completely free. You receive a 10-year limited warranty that covers any defects from the manufacturer. You're able to return the mattress if you don't like it within 90 days.
Why Buy Tempur-Pedic Cloud Supreme?
- You want an adjustable base. Not all mattresses work for adjustable beds that incline. You need something softer where the materials can bend with the base without damaging the materials.
- You sleep hot. The Cloud Supreme is designed to provide sleepers with the coolest rest possible. It's great for hot sleepers, particularly in the summer heat.
- You want an accessible mattress. Some mattresses can be excessively expensive. If you want a quality bed without spending as much as you could, then the Tempur-Pedic Cloud Supreme is a great entry-level mattress.
Why Avoid Tempur-Pedic Cloud Supreme?
- You need a firmer mattress. People who weigh over 230 pounds may require greater firmness in a mattress. That way the mattress can lift them up at night for better spinal alignment.
- Memory foam tends to off-gas initially. Some people have noted how this mattress comes with a chemical-like smell upon first opening it out of the box. This goes away within a few weeks. But it may be too much for some people to handle, particularly those with sensitive sinuses.
Tempur-Pedic Cloud Supreme is a superb mattress if you want a plush feel and coolness. This mattress is also surprisingly comfortable. You can get a great price on the Tempur-Pedic Cloud Supreme mattress today!