Pick Tuck Mattress's closest comparing mattress, the Saatva Classic if...
- You suffer from back pain. If you need extra back support, the Saatva Classic is a great choice for you. The Classic uses patented spinal support technology for healthy spine alignment. Plus, this model Chiropractor approved!
- You want to customize your firmness level. The Saatva Classic has three different firmness levels to choose from, so you can customize this mattress's feel to suit your sleep preferences.
- You don't want to set up your new mattress. If setting up your new mattress sounds like a pain, the Saatva Classic is for you. Saatva hand delivers your mattress to the room you want it in, and they'll even remove your old mattress for free.
Seek alternatives to Tuck Mattress's closest comparing mattress, the Saatva Classic if...
- You're looking for an all foam model. The Saatva Classic is a hybrid model, meaning you'll get a combination of foam and coil support. If you're looking for an all foam model, check out Saatva's Loom and Leaf instead.
- You want a latex alternative. Trying to invest in a more-eco friendly hybrid without skimping on comfort? Saatva's Latex Hybrid is a great alternative to the Classic model. This mattress uses naturally derived latex instead of memory foams for a hybrid that's easier on the planet.
Saatva's Classic mattress is available in three different firmness levels to provide customizable comfort and support. Here's a breakdown of each firmness level:
- Plush Soft: This firmness level provides a deep, body-hugging feel with softer top layer foams and a plush pillow top. It's a great option for side sleepers!
- Luxury Firm: This is Saatva's most popular firmness level. Luxury Firm provides an ideal balance between plush comfort and contouring support which supports healthy spinal alignment.
- Firm: Firm is made with firmer foams and makes the sleeper feel more like their "on" rather that "in" their mattress. Saatva recommends this level to stomach sleepers of firm mattress aficionados.
Construction & Design
- The Saatva Classic 11.5" tall.
- 3" Euro Pillow Top: This plush top layer adds comforting cushioning and is wrapped in an organic cotton cover for breathability and softness. Saatva's Guardin antimicrobial treatment keeps this top layer bacteria-free.
- Durable Edge Support: A high density foam border encases this mattress's edges to prevent sagging and roll-off.
- Individually Pocketed Coils: The individually wrapped dual coil system responds to your body's unique shape and absorbs energy from movement to reduce motion transfer across the bed. The support coil base makes this mattress ultra supportive and durable. This dual coil system also promotes breathability throughout the mattress.
- Patented Spinal Zone Technology: Saatva's active wire and premium memory foam layers provide zoned back support, focusing on relieving pressure in your lumbar region.
The Saatva Classic provides great motion isolation because of its individually pocketed, dual coil system. The top layer of pocketed coils provide targeted support and responds individually to your movements while leaving the rest of the bed undisturbed, reducing motion transfer. The bottom coil layer adds stability and helps absorb energy from movement on the surface of the bed. For this reason, the Saatva Classic is a great choice for couples.
The Saatva Classic's Durable Edge support system is great for providing maximum edge support around the perimeter of the mattress. This high density foam encasement increases usable surface area of the bed, prevents future sagging, and even eliminates that dreaded roll-off feeling for a stable and comfortable sleep.
Bed Frame Compatibility
The Saatva Classic is compatible with most foundations, box springs, platform beds, and adjustable bases. Saatva does provide both foundation and adjustable bed options designed to work with their mattresses.
Saatva ships free anywhere in the US, and provides white glove delivery and setup service for a hands (and stress) free buying experience! Saatva provides a 180-night sleep trial, so you can spend months making sure you've made the right choice risk-free. The Saatva Classic includes a 15-year warranty.
Why Buy Tuck Mattress's closest comparing mattress, the Saatva Classic?
- You sleep with a partner. If you and your partner are looking for a supremely comfortable, undisturbed sleep, look no further than the Saatva Classic. Individually wrapped dual coil system provides optimal support while leaving the rest of the bed undisturbed for a sounder, more restful sleep.
- It's incredibly similar to Tuck Mattress. The Saatva Classic uses premium foam layers combined with a high quality coil system just like Tuck Mattress, as well as customizable firmness levels and affordable pricing. It's a great alternative!
- You need a sleep trial. The Saatva Classic's 180-day sleep trial provides you with a longer than usual risk-free period to ensure that you've made the right choice.
Why Avoid Tuck Mattress's closest comparing mattress, the Saatva Classic?
- You'd rather try your mattress out in a showroom. Saatva is an entirely online mattress store - it's tough to find Saatva models featured on the showrooms of in-store retailers. If you'd rather speak to a salesperson and try your mattress out before making a purchase, the Classic may not be for you.
The Saatva Classic is a great alternative to Tuck Mattress if you want the best of foam and coil technology. This mattress is also surprisingly comfortable. You can get the Saatva Classic for a great price, today!