Bamboo mattresses are growing in popularity because of their hypoallergenic materials, temperature maintaining quality and superior comfort. However, are bamboo mattresses worth it? Get a great alternative to a bamboo mattress from Saatva, today!
Is a bamboo mattress worth it?
Bamboo mattresses are growing in popularity, with some people seeing them as an essential part of getting a good night's rest. Deciding whether a bamboo mattress is worth it for you depends on your needs and budget. It's more expensive than a regular mattress but it's become sought-after because of its hypoallergenic qualities and sustainability.
The material is breathable and helps to ease allergies. It also helps to regulate the temperature of your bed and keep you cool during hot evenings.
Pros of a bamboo mattress
- Hypoallergenic materials: The bamboo fibers used in this mattress are entirely eco-friendly and also are non-allergenic.
- Temperature control: A bamboo mattress has a design that allows it to stay cool. This helps to stop you from overheating during hot evenings.
- Spinal support: The tightly woven bamboo fibers in this type of mattress create excellent support for your back.
Cons of a bamboo mattress
- Distinct odor during the first 1-3 days: During the first few days after purchase, some bamboo mattresses give off a smell from the scented memory foam.
- Delicate materials: Bamboo mattresses are prone to damage from harsh cleaning agents. They require more careful use and maintenance than regular mattresses.
This eco-friendly mattress is recommended by chiropractors
Leading chiropractors recommend the Saatva Classic Mattress in the U.S. It provides the ideal balance between uplifting support and cushioning comfort.
It's available in three firmness levels, with the luxury firm preferred by 82% of customers. You get a 180-night trial period to decide whether or not the Saatva Classic mattress matches your needs and free white glove delivery.
Benefits of the Saavta Classic mattress:
- Back and joint pain relief: The Saatva Classic mattress comes with a specialized Euro pillowtop that provides relief to your pressure points. It gives cushioning to ease tension and give support to your spinal cord and joints.
- Optimal spinal support: Fitted with a patented spinal zone technology and CertiPUR-US® certified memory foam, this mattress keeps your spine aligned. This promotes general health and leads to reduced pressure in your lower back.
- Chiropractor approved: The Saatva Classic mattress is recommended by leading U.S chiropractors. It's also approved by the Chiropractic State of Associations.
Features of the Saatva Classic mattress:
- 3'' Euro pillow top: This pillow type gives more cushioning than most mattress pillow tops. The Euro pillow's tucked underneath the organic cotton cover of the Saatva Classic mattress.
- Double-edge support: The Saatva Classic mattress comes with high-density foam rails. to prevent sagging. This makes it easier for you to get in and out of bed. It also helps your mattress keep its shape.
- Individually pocketed coils: The Saatva Classic mattress's coil design allows for your mattress to contour to your movements. The double-coil of this mattress prevents motion transfer and gives better airflow than regular coils.
- Patented spinal zone technology: The high-density memory foam is CertiPUR-US Certified and works to provide superior spinal support. It gives you pressure relief in the middle of your mattress, which allows for the best spinal alignment.
- Tempered support coil base: The Saatva Classic mattress has a base unit made of 416 tempered steel, 13-gauge support coils. This makes the mattress incredibly durable and provides you with long-lasting quality.
These qualities make it a great option for those wanting the best mattress. Improve your sleep quality with The Saatva Classic mattress. This mattress has multiple features that provide extra support and superior quality.
It's perfect for a wide variety of body sizes and types, with a design dedicated to both comfort and health.
Why is a Saatva Classic mattress a good alternative to a bamboo mattress?
The Saatva mattress doesn't have any harmful chemicals and is made of organic cotton and quality, hypoallergenic materials. It's cheaper than a bamboo mattress while offering the same breathability and non-toxic fabrics. This makes it a fantastic option that's just as eco-friendly as a bamboo mattress. The Saatva Classic mattress provides even better spinal support than most bamboo mattresses, giving you the best night's sleep.
The Saatva Classic mattress is also easier to maintain and is designed to be long-lasting. It's a mattress that won't compromise in quality over the years. Bamboo mattresses deteriorate at a much faster rate and are more expensive to replace.
The common qualities and cost-effective price range make this mattress a great alternative to a bamboo mattress.
The #1 Bamboo Mattress Alternative
Saatva is our top pick for the #1 best bamboo mattress alternative in 2022! They're a luxury hypoallergenic mattress shipped directly to your door (with full-service white-glove delivery). They have over 50,000 reviews and continue to be one of the most reputable, established brands in the industry (founded in 2009). Check their price, here.